General Knowledge Section 4 Questions and Answers:
1. Barack Obama, the President of America comes from which of the following Americian States?
2. Who among the following Indian origin immigrants has become the governor of Louisianna province of the USA in 2007?
3. Geeta Chandran is well known as a / an
A.Exponent of Violin
D.Classical Carnatic Vocalist
4. Who among the following was the first Defence Minister of India?
A. N Gopalaswami Ayyangar
5. The first person to conduct heart transplantation in India is
B.Dr. R. Kesavan Nair
C.Dr. R. Valiathan
6. Who among the first lady Governor of an Indian state?
A.Mrs Sarojini Naidu
B.Mrs Sucheta Kripalani
C.Miss Padmaja Naidu
D.Mrs Tarakeshwari Sinha
7. Who among the following was the first lady Prime Minister in the World?
B.Mary Eugenia Charles
8. The book ‘Letters from a Father to Daughter’ was written by
9. W. Harvey discovered
A.Circulation of blood
C.Laws of heredity
10. World’s first Woman Cosmonaut is
11. The planet nearest to the sun is
12. On the surface of the moon the weight of a man
A. Remain the same
D. May or may not increase
13. What is the main component of biogas and natural gas?
14. Which one of the following is printed on a commonly used fluorescent tube light?
A. 220 K
B. 273 K
C. 65000 K
D. 9000 K
15. The hottest planet in the solar system
16. The first Muslim President of the Indian National Congress
C. Rahimulla Sayani
D. A.P.J.Abdul Kalam
17. “One People, One State, One leader” was the policy of
18. The river that flows through Delhi is
19. Name the plant important in sericulture
20. The Hindustan Shipyard is located at