APPSC Hostel Welfare Officer Syllabus And Exam Pattern 2018
APPSC Hostel Welfare Officer Group 2 Exam Pattern 2018
|Subject||Duration (Minutes)||Maximum Marks|
|Paper-I: GENERAL STUDIES||150||150|
|Paper-II: Section-1: Social and Cultural History of Andhra Pradesh (the History of various Social and Cultural movements in Andhra Pradesh)
Section-2: General overview of the Indian Constitution.
|Paper-III: Section-1: Planning in India and Indian Economy; Section-2:Contemporary problems and Developments in Rural Society with special reference to Andhra Pradesh||150||150|
|GRAND TOTAL (for Executive posts):||500|
Andhra Pradesh PSSC Group 2 Exam Syllabus 2018
APPSC Group 2 Hostel Welfare Officer Syllabus – Paper 1
- Current Events of National and International Importance.
- History of India.
- General Mental Ability.
- India and World Geography.
- Indian National Movement.
- Attainment of Independence.
- 19th Century Resurgence, Growth of Nationalism.
- Natural Resources.
- Geography of India.
- Indian Agricultural.
- Physical, Social and Economic Geography.
- Social, Economic and Political Aspects.
- General Science
APPSC Hostel Welfare Officer Group 2 Syllabus – Paper 2
- A general overview of the Indian Constitution.
- History of Various Social and Cultural movements in Andhra Pradesh.
- Establishment of British Rule.
- Buddhism and Jainism.
- Andhra Mahasabha.
- Salient features.
- Community development experiment.
- Distinctive features of Indian Federation.
- Unicameral and Bicameral Legislatures etc.
- Formation of Andhra Pradesh.
- Social and Cultural History of Andhra Pradesh.
Andhra Pradesh PSC Hostel Welfare Officer Syllabus – Paper 3
- Planning in India and Indian Economy.
- Planning in Indian Economy.
- Contemporary Problems.
- Money Banking and Public Finances.
- Human Capital.
- Developments in Rural Society with special reference to AP.
- Five-year plans of AP.
- Growth and Structure of Industries in Andhra Pradesh.
- The structure of Agricultural Output etc.
- Endowment of Natural Resources.
- National Income & Main Sectors of Economy