Hi DevOps Learners,
Welcome to DevOps training. As you know the prerequisite for DevOps is Linux knowledge. But don’t worry we start from Level-0. Training goes like this!!!
Gantasoft provides real-time DevOps training for IT professionals who are willing to pursue their career in DevOps domain. If you want to enroll in our online training classes please drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (or) +91 9985558451, 9490370852
What is DevOps?
DevOps is the collaboration between Development and Operations Team to deploy code to production faster in an automated & repeatable way. The word ‘DevOps’ is a combination of two words ‘development’ and ‘operations.’
DevOps helps to increases an organization’s speed to deliver applications and services. It allows organizations to serve their customers better and compete more strongly in the market.
Why is DevOps is Needed?
- Before DevOps, the development and operation team worked in complete isolation.
- Testing and Deployment were isolated activities done after design-build. Hence they consumed more time than actual build cycles.
- Without using DevOps, team members are spending a large amount of their time in testing, deploying, and designing instead of building the project.
- Manual code deployment leads to human errors in production
- Coding & operation teams have their separate timelines and are not in synch causing further delays.
Who is a DevOps Engineer?
A DevOps Engineer is an IT professional who works with software developers, system operators, and other production IT staff to administer code releases. DevOps should have hard as well as soft skills to communicate and collaborate with development, testing, and operations teams.
DevOps approach needs frequent, incremental changes to code versions, which means frequent deployment and testing regimens. Although DevOps engineers need to code occasionally from scratch, it is important that they should have the basics of software development languages.
A DevOps engineer will work with development team staff to tackle the coding and scripting needed to connect elements of code, like libraries or software development kits.
Roles, Responsibilities, and Skills of a DevOps Engineer
DevOps engineers work full-time. They are responsible for the production and ongoing maintenance of a software application’s platform.
Following are some expected Roles, Responsibilities, and Skills that is expected from DevOps engineer:
- Able to perform system troubleshooting and problem-solving across platform and application domains.
- Manage project effectively through open, standards-based platforms
- Increase project visibility thought traceability
- Improve quality and reduce development cost with collaboration
- Analyse, design and evaluate automation scripts & systems
- Ensuring critical resolution of system issues by using the best cloud security solutions services
- DevOps engineer should have the soft skill of problem-solver and quick-learner
Advanced Course Curriculum of our DevOps Training
Generally, we use different type of tools in various stages of the DevOps. In our DevOps training , we provide you the advanced course curriculum. Following is our course curriculum. They are,
|Cloud Environment||Amazon Web Services|
|Operating Systems||Red Hat Linux|
|Version Control Tool||Git,GitHub|
|Continuous Integration Tool||Jenkins|
|Code Quality Tool||SonarQube|
|Web / App Server||Apache Tomcat|
|Configuration management tool||Ansible|
Benefits of the DevOps:
Following are some of the very important benefits of the DevOps. They are,
- High Speed.
- Very Reliable.
- The Fastest delivery.
- Collaborations of the teams.
- High Security.
If you want to enroll in our online training classes please reach out.