1) Who is the Indian writer announced as the winner of Nine dots Prize 2019?
A) Annie Zaidi
2) A Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) was signed between which Industries?
A) NSIC and MSME
3) Who launched the Hindi translation of Academy Publication “Digital Dilemma”, in Delhi?
A) John Bailey
4) Which organisation has for the first time recognised “burn-out’ in its International Classification Diseases (ICD)?
A) World Health Organisation (WHO)
5) Nobel winning physicist Murray Gell-Mann, died at the age of 89 in?
A) New Mexico
6) Ireland votes to ease restrictions on?
A) Divorce Law
7) Which country has been elected to the Executive Board of first United Nations Human Settlements Program (UN-Habitat) Assembly?
8) Who had sworn in as new CM of Sikkim?
A) P S Golay
9) Who had sworn in as new CM of Odisha?
A) Naveen Patnaik