1) Swatantryaveer Vinayak Damodar Savarkar’s birth anniversary was celebrated on?
A) 28 May
2) Government of India constituted a Tribunal for adjudicating ban on?
A) Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam (LTTE)
3) Which town was added to UNESCO World Heritage Tentative list?
4) Akash-1s surface to Air Defence Missile system from Integrated Test Range (ITR) was test fired by?
5) Who pay homage to Kargil war Martyrs during Operation Safed Sagar?
A) Indian Air Force
6) Which government proposes to merge National Sample Survey Office(NSSO) and Central Statistics Office (CSO)?
7) Which country recently launched nuclear-powered Arctic icebreaker named ‘Ural’ at Baltic Shipyard in St.Petersburg?
8) Who won Dr. Lee Jong –wook prize for public Health at the 72nd World Health Assembly in Geneva Switzerland?
A) Balram Bhargava