1) Britain’s Lewis Hamilton of Mercedes won Formula One Canadian Grand Prix 2019 at?
A) Circuit Gilles Villeneuve, Canada
2) French open Grand Slam tennis tournament was held from 26 May to June 9 2019 at?
A) State Roland Garros in Paris
3) World athletic’s governing body, the international Association of Athletics Federations (IAAF) will rebrand itself as?
A) World Athletics
4) Which country extends financial aid to Nepal for rebuilding earthquake hit houses?
5) Which country to be guest country at Guadalajara International Book Fair?
6) Who was the Interim President of Kazakhstan won the country’s snap presidential elections with nearly 71%?
A) Kassym-Jomart Tokayev
7) Who is the senior IPS officer appointed as Director General of Bureau of Police Research and Development (BPR&D)?
A) S. Kaumudi
8) Mela Kheer Bhawani festival celebrated in?
A) Jammu and Kashmir