1) Who participated in G20 meeting of Finance Ministers and Central Bank Governors 2019?
A) Smt Nirmala Sitharaman
2) Which country to train 1,000 civil servants of Maldives over next 5 years?
3) Who declares Chaukhandi Stupa as Monument of National Importance?
A) Archaeological Survey of India (ASI)
4) Which countries will cooperate in setting up of a national maritime heritage museum at ancient Indian site of Lothal in Gujarat?
A) India and Portugal
5) Which president gifts Samadhi Buddha statue to Prime Minister Narendra Modi?
A) Sri Lankan President (Maithripala Sirisena)
6) At what percent imports from Pakistan to India decline in March 2019?
7) Which country claimed four gold medals at 2019 ITTF World Tour Hong Kong Open, covering both Men’s single & doubles and Women’s single & doubles?
8) Which Cabinet adopts ‘National Strategy for Wellbeing 2031’?
A) United Arab Emirates (UAE)
9) Which country conferred Country’s highest honour on PM Modi?
10) Which volcano erupted in Sumatra Island of Western Indonesia?
A) Mount Sinabung