1) IAF inks Rs 300 crore deal to procure SPICE 2000 bombs from which country?
2) Which country Union Suspends Sudan, demanding end to Military Rule?
A) African Union
3) The Women Sangams (groups) of Deccan Development Society (DDS) were honoured with Equator prize 2019 by?
A) United Nations Development Program (UNDP)
4) Who was elected as member of American Philosophical Society?
A) Romila Thapar
5) Which country Airlines has been named the ‘World’s Most Punctual Airline’?
A) SriLankan Airlines
6) Which Country’s annual Saint Petersburg International Economic Forum (SPIEF) was held from 6-8 June 2019?
7) What is the theme for SPIEF 2019?
A) Creating a Sustainable Development Agenda
8) Who won the inaugural George H.W. Bush Award for Statesmanship in recognition of his contributions to relations between U.S. and China?
A) Former US President Jimmy Carter
9) Who won Amnesty International’s ‘Ambassador of Conscience’ Award 2019 for mobilising world public opinion global warming?
A) Greta Thunberg
10) A formal Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) was signed between which two organizations?
A) Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) and SEBI