1) Quadrilateral Security Dialogue (Quad) is an informal strategic grouping consisting of India, US, Australia and Japan recently met in?
A) Bangkok (Thailand)
2) The 14th organisation of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) summit held in?
3) Which football club beats Totttenham Hotspur to win UEFA Champions league?
4) Which oil Corporation overtakes India Oil Corporation as most profitable Public Sector Undertaking (PSU)
A) Oil and Natural Gas Corporation
5) Italy’s volcano Mount Etna erupts on Island of?
6) Which Country withdraws India’s Generalized System of Performance (GSP) benefits?
7) The financial literacy week 2019 will be organised by which bank?
8) The theme of financial literacy week 2019 is?
9) Who was appointed as UN Deputy Executive Director?
A) Indian-origin Anita Bhatia
10) Who is the former president of India awarded Mexico’s highest Civilian Honour?
A) Pratibha Patil
11) A two day Yoga Mahotsava which will be a Curtain Raiser for upcoming International Day of Yoga (IDY) 2019 was inaugurated by?
A) Shri Rajeev Kumar
12) NITI AYOG Vice Chairman Shri Rajeev Kumar presented theme for IDY 2019 as?
A) Yoga for Heart