1) Who has extended an arms embargo and sanctions on South Sudan for a year?
A) United Nations Security Council (UNSC)
2) Which ministry organised a two-day orientation workshop for Population Research Centers?
A) Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW)
3) Who has approved Rs.3000 monthly pension scheme for small retail traders and shopkeepers after they attain the age of 60 years?
A) Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi
4) Who recommended ‘complete’ ban on Electronic Nicotine Delivery Systems (ENDS), including e-cigarettes?
A) Indian Council of Medical Research
5) Government has created a new ministry called?
A) Jal Shakti
6) Which state department wins WHO’s award for Tobacco Control?
A) Rajasthan Medical and Health department
7) Who became first woman pilot to fly by day on Hawk advanced jet aircraft?
A) IAF’s Flight Lt. Mohana Singh
8) Who is the 24th chief of Indian Navy?
A) Admiral Karambir Singh
9) Which city in Chile has become world’s southernmost city after its status upgraded from hamlet to city?
A) Puerto Williams
10) Every year WHO and its global partners celebrate World No Tobacco Day (WNTD) on?
A) 31 May
11) What is the theme for year 2019 World No Tobacco Day (WNTD)?
A) “Tobacco and Lung Health”