1) Who has been appointed to the Supreme Court of Fiji?
A) Justice Madan Lokur
2) Which ship was decommissioned at Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh?
A) Indian Coast Guard Ship (ICGS) Vigraha
3) Which bank has released a vision document to ensure a more convenient, affordable, quick, and safer and secure e-payment system?
A) Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
4) Which lab creates PDK Poly (Diketoenamine) a fully recyclable Plastic?
A) US’s Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
5) Which country finds OECD’s STR Index faulty?
6) Which report revealed that about 35% of India’s total Graphite reserves is found in Arunachal Pradesh?
A) Geological Survey of India (GSI)
7) Which referees team will take charge of a Men’s Continental Club Cup Clash?
A) Women referees
8) Which country to host Army Scouts Masters Contest for First Time?
9) Which research institute has developed a cost effective Point-of-Care (POC) rapid diagnostic test for severe genetic disorders Haemophilia?
A) Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) and National Institute of Immunohaematology (Mumbai)
10) International day of families observed on?
A) 15 May