1) Britain’s parliament became the first in world to declare?
A) Climate Emergency
2) Which country has become only the second in world to declare a Climate Emergency?
3) World’s first women’s Cricket Magazine named as ‘CricZone’ was launched in?
4) Who was appointed among 17 new SDG advocates of UN?
A) Actress Dia Mirza
5) Who was sworn in as the Chief Justice of Karnataka High Court?
A) Justice Abhay Shreeniwas Oka
6) Who is the well known Tamil writer and Sahitya Academy awardee, passed away at the age of 74?
A) Thopil Mohammed Meeran
7) IAF intercepted an unknown Georgian Antonov-12 aircraft trespassing into Indian Sovereign territory, was force to land in?
8) Which team has discovered a more advanced new species of reddish-brown pit viper from Arunachal Pradesh?
9) Which country unveils ‘Global Health Security Strategy’?
A) US government
10) World Migratory Bird Day 2019 was observed on?
A) 11 May 2019