1) Vice President of India M. Venkaiah Naidu commenced his four day official visit to which country?
2) CBIC organizes meeting of WCO’s Asia Pacific Region in?
A) Kochi (Kerala)
3) Who was re-elected to India’s International Narcotics Control Board (INCB)?
A) Jagjit Pavadia
4) Pioneer Indian Lawyer Dr N.R. Madhava Menon passes away in?
5) Which country announces partial withdrawal from JCPOA?
6) World Red Cross day observed on?
A) 8 May
7) Which Ministry discontinues ‘Black Lists of Indian Origin People?
A) Ministry of Home Affairs
8) 5th United Nations Global road safety Week is being held from 6th May to 12th May 2019, What is the theme for weekly event in 2019?
A) “Leadership for road safety”.
9) World renowed and much awaited Chardham Yatra began in?
10) What is the abbreviation of JCPOA?
A) Joint Comprehensive Plan Of Action