1) Who awarded Presidential Medal of Freedom, country’s highest civilian honour to Golfer Tiger Woods?
A) Donald Trump
2) Which countries will jointly produce a feature movie on life and works of Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibir Rahman?
A) India and Bangladesh
3) Scientists carry out first ever Genetic Study on Lakshadweep Island’s Natives conducted by a team at?
A) CSIR and CCMB
4) Every year Thalassemia day was observed on?
A) 8 May
5) According to a study, called Global Assessment about 40% of amphibian species and more than 33% of all marine mammals are threatened says which report?
6) What is the abbreviation of IPBES?
A) Intergovernmental Science-Policy Platform on Biodiversity and Ecosystem Services
7) About 115 peacekeepers from 43 different nations, who sacrificed their lives in line of duty were paid tribute by whom?
A) UN Secretary General (Antonio Gutters)
8) Which Indian student won 2nd prize in Microsoft’s Imagine cup World Championship?
9) Which country was re-elected as an observer to Intergovernmental forum Arctic Council.
10) On which day BRO celebrated its 59th raising day(foundation day)?
A) May 7
11) Basava Jayanti 2019 was observed on which day?
A) May 7