1) Which bank imposes fines on PPIs for violating Regulatory Guidelines?
2) Who will be decommissioned in Indian Navy’s frontline missile destroyer?
A) INS Ranjit
3) Which institute has prepared nearly one lakh meals for distribution in cyclone Fani hit areas of Odisha, Andhra Pradesh and West Bengal?
A) Mysore based (CFTRI)
4) What is the abbreviation of CFTRI?
A) Central Food Technological Research Institute
5) Who was appointed as 12th member of Advisory Council of 15th Finance Commission?
A) Krishnamurthy Subramanian
6) Who won Asian college of journalism’s award for investigative journalism, 2018 for the authored Article title ‘coalgate 2.0’?
A) Nileena M.S.
7) Ministry of Defence has approved Indian Navy’s proposal to acquire 10 ‘Kamov Ka-31’ helicopters from which country?
8) Who appointed as NATO’s supreme allied commander?
A) Tod D.Wolters
9) World Press Freedom prize 2019 awarded to whom?
A) Myanmar Journalists
10) Which Satellite will be launched by ISRO by end of May 2019?
A) ‘RISAT 2BR1’