1) On 2 May 2019 former ISRO chairman A S Kiran Kumar was awarded France’s highest civilian honour?
A) ‘Chavalier de I’
2) World Tuna day was observed on?
A) 2nd May
3) Which country remains India’s top supplier of Crude Oil in 2019?
4) World Press freedom day was observed on?
A) 3rd May 2019
5) Sri Lanka’s former captain Kumar Sangakkara will become first Non-British president of?
A) Marylebone Cricket Club
6) Who become world number one in women’s 10m Air Rifle?
A) Apurvi Chandela
7) Which country call for ceasefire as “Loya Jirga” peace summit wraps up?
8) Water storage level of 91 major reservoirs in India goes down by how much percent?
A) One percent
9) Who signs MoU to set up a center of Excellence for Waste to Wealth Technologies?
A) Government and IIT-Delhi
10) Vice president issued Postage stamp to commemorate 750th Birth Anniversary of?
A) Sri Vedanta Desika