1) In which Parliamentary Constituency the EC has decided against the using of Ballot papers in Telangana?
2) Along with two other winners from Tanzania and Egypt Which India’s Education Technology has bagged a $25,000 next Billion EdTech prize 2019?
A) Dost Education
3) Next Billion EdTech prize 2019 awarded by?
A) UK based varkey Foundation
4) The cabinet committee of security has cleared the proposal for the procurement of ?
A) 464 T-90 tanks from Russia
5) At what % India’s Economy will grow in 2019-2020?
6) As per the World Bank’s Migration and Development Brief Which Country has retained its position as the worlds top receipient?
7) On which day CRPF celebrates its 54th Valour Day (Shaurya Diwas) ?
A) April 9
8) Vice admiral Bimal Verma Withdraws Plea Challenging appointment as ?
A) Navy Chief
9) Which Ministry is arranging a mini-ministerial meeting of developing countries on May 13-14 to discuss the future of the multilateral body and WTO?
A) Ministry of Commerce and Industries
10) On which day World Homeopathy Day is observed?
A) April 10