1) According to International Energy Agency (IEA) report India has emitted 2,299 million tonnes of
CO2 in 2018 At what % it has increased in 2019?
2) The rate of growth of CO2 emission in India was higher than that of the?
A) United States & China
3) Which village has got the distinction of the highest Polling Station in the World?
4) Tashigang covers the Polling Station of Which two villages
A) Tashigang & Gete
5) Which Prime Minister has inaugurated LIMA (Langkawi International Maritime & Aerospace
A) Mahathir bin Mohammed
6) Larus Labs Partnership agreement with Global Fund for the treatment of?
7) Which is the India’s second largest state owned Financial Firm in 2019?
A) PFC (Power Finance Corporation)
8) In which year NITI Aayog had organised day long Fintech conclave?
9) Regulatory Sandbox is to be set under the guidelines of?
10) World Theatre day is observed on which day?
A) Mar 27
11) In which year world Theatre day is Initiated?
12) Turing award is an annual prize given by?
A) ACM (Association for Computing Machinery)
13) Turing award is recognised as the highest distinction in Computer Science & is offered referred as?
A) Nobel Prize of Computing
14) How many additional posts were approved by cabinet in NCLAT (National Company Law Appetitie
15) Who is the CM of Goa?
A) Pramod Sawant
16) UNDP which publishes the Human Development Report (HDR), will release the HDR 2019
with its focus on?
17) Which Day is celebrated as Rajasthan Day?
A) March 30
18) Which Nationalism, Separatism has banned by Facebook on its Platforms?
19) EU parliament approves ban on?
A) Single use Plastics
20) The Ministry of Commerce and Industries has launched Blockchain-based e-marketplace
21) According to SkyTrax World Airport Awards 2019 Which Airport has been crowned the
world’s best aviation hub for the seventh time in row?
A) Singapore’s Changi Airport
22) According to SkyTrax World Airport Awards 2019 Which Indian Airport has stood at rank
A) IGIA New Delhi
23) At what % of India’s April-February Fiscal Deficit has stood?