Most important question and answers for C-Technical interview round:
C- most important interview questions and answers for freshers and experienced:
- Tell me about what you know about c?
* C- programming is initiated by Dennis Ritchie and his team in 1972 at Bell Labs.
* C- Programming is a case sensitive language. Case sensitive means upper case letters and lower case letters having a different meaning.
* C-is an objected oriented programming language.
* C-programming functional oriented language.
* C- is a mid-level programming language.
* Mid-level programming means it can be system depends as well as user depends on. I.e It makes easy to understand system and user so it is known as a mid-level programming language.
* In C- programming every statement ends with a semicolon(;).
* It supports the 44 operators, 14 separators, and 32 keywords.
Explain about printf()?
printf() is used for the out in c-programming. Printf() inbuilt library function, it defines header file(stdio.h). It will be print the data for output.
Explain about scanf()?
Scanf() is used for input function in c-programming. It is inbuilt library function, it defines on header file(stdio.h).
2.Explain about static variable?
A static variable is a variable, it will define the variable between the function by using of static keyword. The static variable default value is zero. Static variable works the throw out the programming.
3. What is meant by null pointer?
the pointer is pointing to a null value is known as a null pointer.
Explain about static function?
The definition of a function is predefined by static keyword is known as static functions. If you would create a static function, if it must be called only within the equal source code.
4. Explain about enumerations?
Enumerators are defined by the keyword enum keyword. It is a list of integers with the name.
5. What is the full form ANSI?
ANSI full form is American National Standard Institute.
Tell me the length of the string?
String length is a count of the character except for “\0” character.
Explain about type casting?
Type casting is a process of convert the variable or constant from one type to another type is called as Type casting.
6.What is meant by recursion?
The function which recalls itself is known as recursion.
Advantages of c-programming?
* it is a powerful, fast and efficient language.
* c-programming is easy to learn,
* c- supports the modular programming language.
* c-programming useful for all applications.
* C is the native language Unix.
* C is easy to connect easily connects the system devices or assembly routines. E.t.c
7.What is meant by the operator?
The operator is a symbol. Compiler identified the operator symbol and perform the particular logical and mathematical operations
8. What is a feature of pointer?
* pointer allows C to support dynamic memory management.
* Pointers are more efficient in handling structure, array.
* Pointer allows references to function and thereby helps in a passing of function as arguments to other function.
* It will reduce the length of the program as well as the program execution time.
9. Explain about function?
To work with the user define functions we need to know the following function components.
* function declaration,
* signature of the function,
* Actual arguments,
* Function calle,
* Formal parameters,
* Function definition,
* Return statements.
10. What is function declaration?
The function declaration is the complement of the declaration tells the compiler. The return types of arguments of the function.Type of the arguments and honor of arguments. this is knowing the compiler before the caller exists. This declaration function can before the main or inside the main.
return _type fun_name(arg1, arg2, ………….n).
What is function caller and briefly explained about function caller?
The function caller is an another component which the existed anywhere in the program any number of times.
when the function caller takes place it immediately jumps to the submodule the function caller can contain the actual arguments.
11. Explain about Actual arguments?
The actual arguments all the arguments which we can takes place at the time of function caller. This argument can be the variable time constant number and expressions.
The actual argument can pass the arguments values to the formal parameter.
12. Explain about formal parameter?
The formal parameters are the parameters which receive the values from the actual arguments. This argument must be the variable type.
13. Explain about a function calle?
The function calle is the another module which exists only one time but it can utilize a number of times. The function calle contains the definition of the function one sub-module never exist in another variable.
14. What is break statement and where it is used?
Break statement basically used for the terminate case in the switch statement break statement in loops to instantly terminates the loop and program control goes to the next statement after the loop.
If break statement is used in nested loops (i.e. loop within another loop), the break statements will end the execution of the inner loop and program control goes back to outer loop
Syntax of Break:
15. Explain about the continue statements?
In a C-programming language, the continue statement skips the test condition and increment value of the variable to execute again and in the while and do-while loops continue skips. The all the statements and program control goes to at the end of the loop for tests condition.
In the C the continue statement works slightly similar to the break statements . The continue restarts the loop with the next value sentence. All the line code continue statements skips.
Syntax of Continue:
16. Explain about structure?
The Array we can store only one type of data but structure can store the different data type in a single variable.
A Structure is a variable that have a several parts. Each part the object can have the different data types. Ever parts of the structure are called as a member of the structure.
Explain about the union?
C union also like a structure that means a collection of different data types which are grouped together. Each element in a union is called members.
Syntax of Union:
data type var_namen;