8 April 2018 latest current affairs questions and answers for All govt jobs.8 April 2018 latest current affairs questions and answers for SSC.
- Which among the following financial institutions has signed loan agreement worth $80 million for improving skill development among youth and modernising institutes in Himachal Pradesh?
A) World Bank
B) International Monetary Fund
C) Asian Development Bank (ADB)
D) European Investment Bank
- Which among the following banks has launched Internet of Things (IoT)-based customer feedback application on pilot basis at one of its branch in a move to increase its customer satisfaction?
A) Bank of Baroda
B) Bank of India
C) Allahabad Bank
D) Indian Overseas Bank
- When is the World Health Day observed?
A) April 7
B) April 8
C) April 9
D) April 6
- Who is the head of the 18 member panel formed by West Bengal Government to commemorate 100 years of Bengali cinema?
A) Srijit Mukherji
B) Kaushik Ganguly
C) Goutam Ghosh
D) Sandip Ray
- Which bank has recently tied up with Samsung to enable its MasterCard and Visa credit card users to use ‘Samsung Pay’?
A) State Bank of India
B) UCO Bank
C) Punjab National Bank
D) IndusInd Bank
IndusInd credit card holders can now ‘tap and pay’ at merchant outlets having Point of Sale (PoS) terminals using a wide range of Samsung Smartphones.
- The Gobardhan Yojna to convert cattle dung and solid waste into biogas and manure will be launched by the government from which of these places on April 30?
A) Karnal, Haryana
B) Jaisalmer, Rajasthan
C) Ahmedabad, Gujarat
D) Amritsar, Punjab
- Which among the following states has been conferred with the ‘State of the Year’ Award under the ‘business leader’ category at India Business Leader Awards (IBLA)?
C) West Bengal
- National award winning Assamese filmmaker Munin Barua died recently. He hailed from which state?
B) West Bengal
D) Himachal Pradesh
- Mobile App ‘Uzhavan’ has been launched by which state government to use technology for the benefit of the farmers of the state?
B) Andhra Pradesh
D) Tamil Nadu
- What is the theme of the 2018 World Health Day?
A) Universal health coverage: everyone, everywhere
B) Make every mother and child count
C) Good health adds life to years
D) International health security