RPSC Recruitment 2018–19 (2317) Head Master
Rajasthan Public Service Commission Jobs 2018 will be based on their performance in written exam followed by Interview, held on scheduled date as per the norms of the organization.
|RPSC Vacancies||No. Of Vacancies|
|Sr. Teacher Gr. II (Spl. Edu.)||17|
|Sr. Teacher Gr. II (TSP)||50|
|Sr. Teacher Gr. II (Non-TSP)||640|
|School Lecturer(Sanskrit Education Department)||134|
Qualification For RPSC Recruitment 2018:
Sr. Teacher Gr. II
Applying contenders for RPSC Recruitment 2018 must be Graduate or equivalent examination with concerned subject as Optional Subject, and Degree in Education (Special Education) OR Degree in Education (General) with 2 years Diploma in Special Education recognized by the Rehabilitation Council of India.
- Shastri or an equivalent traditional Sanskrit examination with Sanskrit medium, and Shiksha Shastri /Degree or Diploma in Education recognized by National Council for Teacher Education.
- Graduate or equivalent examination with the concerned subject as optional subject, and Degree or Diploma in Education recognized by National Council for Teacher Education.
- Second Class Post graduate degree in the concerned subject having minimum 48% marks with Shiksha Shastri / B.Ed. degree.
- Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagari Script and knowledge of Rajasthani Culture.
Age Criteria for RPSC 2317 Recruitment 2018:
Contenders, going to apply for RPSC Recruitment 2018 must be complete 18 years while for RPSC School Lecturer Recruitment 2018 as on 01-07-2018.
The upper age of the applying candidates for RPSC 2317 अध्यापक, प्राध्यापक, अधिकारी Recruitment 2018 should not be above 40 years as on or before the last date of the submission of the form.
Age Relaxation for RPSC Recruitment 2018:
|SC/ ST||10 years|
|Women Candidates||05 years|
|PWD OBC||13 years|
|PWD SC/ ST||15 years|
Selection Procedure for RPSC Vacancy 2018:
Applying contenders for Rajasthan Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018 will be done on the basis of written exam followed by Interview. TA/ DA will be admissible for RPSC Recruitment 2018 as per the norms of the organization.
Salary Details for RPSC Jobs 2018:
Shortlisted contenders for Rajasthan Public Service Commission Vacancies 2018 will receive attractive amount of salary by the organization. Other allowances and benefits will be admissible for Rajasthan PSC Recruitment 2018 according to the rules of the organization.
Procedure to Apply for RPSC Recruitment 2018:
In order to apply for Rajasthan Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification, you have to submit RPSC Online Application Form 2018 by going through the given guidelines.
- First of all candidates are required to reach to the official website of Rajasthan Public Service Commission i.e. www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- Move your cursor towards the right side of the home page and hit on “News And Events” section.
- Hit the appropriate link of Rajasthan PSC Recruitment Notification 2018 available under this section.
- Now read the complete RPSC Recruitment 2018 Advertisement and ensure the required criteria.
- Eligible contenders for Rajasthan PSC अध्यापक, प्राध्यापक, अधिकारी Vacancies 2018 need to come back to the home page.
- Hit on “Apply Online” link available at the left side on the home page.
- Already registered users need to log in by entering the required details and new users have to make account.
- Now enter the required details in Rajasthan PSC Online Application Form 2018.
- Upload scanned copies of essential documents, your photograph and signature.
- Hit submit button and take a print out of Rajasthan Public Service Commission Application Form 2018 for further use.
Press Here>>> RPSC Recruitment Apply Online
Download RPSC Recruitment Notification 2018:
|Detailed Advt. No E-07/2017-18 for
Sr. Teacher Gr. II (Spl. Edu.) Exam (TSP)
|Advt No. 08 /2017-18 for
Physiotherapist(Non-TSP) Exam 2018
|Detailed Advt. No E-12/2017-18 for
Sr. Teacher Gr. II Exam (TSP)
|Advt 09/2017-18 for
Physiotherapist(TSP) Exam – 2018
|Detailed Advt. No E-11/2017-18 for
Sr. Teacher Gr. II Exam (Non-TSP)
|Advt No. 10/2017-18 for School Lecturer
2018 (Sanskrit Education Department)
RPSC Recruitment 2018 Dates:
|RPSC अध्यापक, प्राध्यापक,
|Dates To Submit
in Application Form
|Last Date for
Correction in Form
|Sr. Teacher Gr. II
|Sr. Teacher Gr. II (TSP)||23/04/2018 to
|Sr. Teacher Gr. II (Non-TSP)|
Note: Candidates can check the detailed Notification of RPSC Recruitment 2018–19 by going through this Official Link also.