3st March 2018 latest current affairs questions and answers
3st March 2018 with questions and answers on Current Affairs and Important National and International events for SSC, Bank Clerical, Bank PO, State PSC, CLAT, Railway etc. Competitive Examinations.
1. ISRO’s ‘Rohini’ series of rockets are classified as
A. Sounding Rockets
B. Augmented Satellite Launch Vehicles
C. Polar Satellite Launch Vehicles
D. Reusable Launch Vehicles
2. Which bank hikes lending rates by 15 basis points to 8.30 %?
A. Canara Bank
B. State Bank of India
C. Federal Bank
D. Punjab National Bank
3. With how many names, India comes third in Hurun’s Global Rich List 2018?
4. Which country does President arrive in India on a three-day visit recently?
D. South Africa
5. Which of the following organizations will conduct National Sizing Survey?
A. National Institute of Fashion Technology
B. Footwear Development and Design Institute
C. Ministry of Statistics and Program Implementation
D. None of the above
6. Arabinda Muduli, the noted bhajan singer has passed away. He belonged to which state?
B. Tamil Nadu
D. West Bengal
7. Huawei has signed with which company for a joint innovation program to experiment 5G in Bordeaux, France, recently?
B. Bouygues Telecom
D. Technicolor SA
8. Which among the following legislations were introduced following the British Government’s declaration that its “objective was the gradual introduction of responsible government in India”?
A. Government of India Act of 1858
B. Morley-Minto Reforms
C. Montagu-Chelmsford Reforms
D. Government of India Act of 1935
9. How many percentages did Punjab National Bank hikes lending rates by 15 basis points?
10. Who has been named the next Ambassador of India to the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan?
A. Gautam Mukhopadhaya
B. Jyotindra Nath Dixit
C. Rakesh Sood
D. Vinay Kumar