2st March 2018 latest current affairs questions and answers
2st March 2018 with questions and answers on Current Affairs and Important National and International events for SSC, Bank Clerical, Bank PO, State PSC, CLAT, Railway etc. Competitive Examinations.
1. How many percents of market capitalization has PNB lost since the Nirav Modi fraud was disclosed to the public?
2. Vijayendra Saraswathi has become the 70th Sankaracharya of Kanchi Kamakoti Peetam. The Hindu monastic institution is located in which state?
B. Tamil Nadu
C. Andhra Pradesh
3. To which cricket team, ICC Test Championship Mace was presented for being the number one Test team last year and this year?
B. South Africa
4. Who was appointed as the finance minister of South Africa?
A. Jacob Zuma
B. Cyril Ramaphosa
C. Nhlanhla Nene
D. Nelson Mandela Jr
5. Which nation has for the first-ever time allowed women to join the military?
D. Saudi Arabia
6. Who was elected as the Deputy Prime Minister of Australia?
A. Barnaby Joyce
B. Michael McCormack
C. Malcolm Turnbull
D. Mathias Cormann
7. Name the winner of the 2018 Swiss Open Super 300 Badminton Tournament in men’s single category
A. Abhishek Yelegar
B. Gurusai Dutt
C. Sameer Verma
D. Anura Prabhudesai
8. Which union minister Releases ‘India-2018’ Book recently?
A. Shri Smriti Irani
B. Shri Sushma Swaraj
C. Shri Nitin Gadkari
D. Shri Vivek Sharma
9. Which country has approved major cities to ban diesel cars, in a move aimed at combating air pollution?
10. Who has been appointed as the new editor-in-chief of the television channel Rajya Sabha TV?
A. Sudhir Chaudhary
B. Nidhi Razdan
C. Rahul Mahajan
D. Shereen Bhan