28th February 2018 latest current affairs questions and answers
February 28th 2018 with questions and answers on Current Affairs and Important National and International events for SSC, Bank Clerical, Bank PO, State PSC, CLAT, Railway etc. Competitive Examinations.
1. The Central Institute of Psychiatry is located in which city?
2. Which city Fifteenth Edition Of BioAsia 2018 Held recently?
B. New Delhi
3. Recently in the news, Tier-I and H4 visas are issued by
A. UK and USA
B. Singapore and Japan
C. Australia and New Zealand
D. Canada and Sweden
4. The Bureau of Energy Efficiency was founded in which year?
5. Who has won the gold in the men’s event at the IDBI Federal Life Insurance New Delhi Marathon 2018?
A. Gopal Singh Dhoni
B. Rakesh Singh
C. Gopi Thonakal
D. Ravi Shekhar
6. Name the person who launches 2nd Project Of Swajal Yojana in Rajasthan?
A. Shri Suresh Singh
B. Shri Naresh Singh
C. Smt Uma Bharathi
D. Smt Nitya Menon
7. Which of the following persons is the chairman of Parliamentary Standing Committee on Science & Technology, Environment & Forests?
A. Ajit Seth
B. Ashwani Kumar
C. Prabhatsinh Chauhan
D. Shri Vikram Usendi
8. Which nuclear-capable surface-to-surface missile was successfully test-fired from a ship in the Bay of Bengal?
9. Vikram Kothari and his son Rahul were arrested recently in connection with the multi-crore Banks loan default case. They are the promoters of
10. Prime Minister Narendra Modi flagged off the ‘Run for New India’ marathon in which city of Gujarat?