TSRTC Recruitment 2018-19 – Apply Online for 279 Mechanical Supervisor Trainee & Other Vacancy. Telangana Government Jobs Alert!! Apply Online for 279 Vacancies in Tamil Nadu Animal Husbandry Department. The Board is recruiting candidates for Mechanical Supervisor Trainee, Traffic Supervisors & Junior Assistant posts. Therefore, interested candidates can apply for Telangana RTC Jobs 2018 once the notification is official released.
TSRTC Recruitment 2018-19 Details
|Name of the Organization||Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC)|
|Post Name||Mechanical Supervisor Trainee, Traffic Supervisors & Junior Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||279|
|Starting date to apply||Updated Soon|
|Closing date to apply||Updated Soon|
Telangana RTC Jobs 2018 Vacancy Details
|Sl.No||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1.||Mechanical Supervisor Trainee||123|
|2.||Traffic Supervisors Trainee||84|
Eligibility Criteria for Tamil Nadu Animal Husbandry Department Recruitment 2018-19
Interested aspirants for TSRTC Recruitment 2018 Notification must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions such as educational qualification, Age limit, and others which are listed below
Educational Qualification for Telangana RTC Recruitment 2018
- Mechanical Supervisor Trainee: Candidates should have passed diploma in Automobile Engineering or Mechanical Engineering from recognized University or Institution
- Traffic Supervisors Trainee: Applicants should have passed Graduation from recognized board or Institution
- Junior Assistant: Aspirants must have passed Degree in relevant field from recognized council or institute
Age Limit to apply for TSRTC Recruitment 2018
All the Applicants should possess following age limit
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- Also, Age relaxation of 2 to 5 years is applicable to Reserved Category applicants
Selection Process for Telangana RTC Recruitment 2018-19
Selection Procedure involves these two tests
- Written Examination
Pay Scale for Telangana RTC Recruitment 2018-19
Selected aspirants will get the best salary as per the rules and regulation of TSRTC
- Renumeration of Rs.9,280/- per month
Application Fee for Telangana RTC Recruitment 2018
Application fee for Telangana Jobs is as follows
- Rs.400/- for General Candidates
- Rs.200/- for SC/ST Candidates
How to Apply for Telangana RTC Recruitment 2018-19 Definitive Steps
- First of all, visit Telangana State RTC Official website – www.tsrtc .telangana.gov.in
- On the main page, Click on Recruitment.
- Download the desired notice and read it carefully.
- If you meet the above listed eligibility conditions, click on Apply Online Link.
- Enter all necessary details.
- Paste your recent photograph and attach necessary documents.
- Then. Pay relevant application fee.
- Finally, press submit button before the last date.
Important Links for Telangana RTC Recruitment 2018:
|Official Notification||TSRTC Recruitment Notification 2018|
|Apply Online Link||TSRTC Online Link|
Important Dates for Telangana RTC Recruitment 2018
|Advertisement Date||Coming Soon|
|Starting Date of Application||Updated Soon|
|Last Date to submit Application Form||Updated Soon|