24th February 2018 latest current affairs questions and answers
February 24th 2018 with questions and answers on Current Affairs and Important National and International events for SSC, Bank Clerical, Bank PO, State PSC, CLAT, Railway etc. Competitive Examinations.
11. Which among the listed railway stations has become India’s first all-women railway station in the mainline category of the Indian Railways?
A. Gandhi Nagar
12. The recent PNB scam can be regarded as a case of
A. Operational Risk
B. Credit Risk
C. Market Risk
D. Foreign Exchange Risk
13. Which state presents Budget 2018 Reserves majorly focusing education, health, energy and tourism?
B. Tamil Nadu
D. Andhra Pradesh
14. The Telangana government has signed a technology partnership agreement with which country at the World Congress on Information Technology (WCIT) 2018?
A. Sri Lanka
15. Who has become the most successful Winter Olympian?
A. Marit Bjoergen
B. Michael Phelps
C. Usain Bolt
D. Shiva Keshavan
16. Which rank has been secured by India in Global Passport Index?
17. The 6th edition of annual joint military exercise ‘Garuda Shakti-2018’ has started between India and which country?
18. The cabinet decision to set up a tribunal to settle the Mahanadi dispute will benefit which states mainly?
A. Chhattisgarh and Jharkhand
B. Odisha and Chhattisgarh
C. Jharkhand and Odisha
D. Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh
19. The India International Textiles Expo (IITExpo) 2018 has begun in which of the following cities?
A. New Delhi
20. Which union minister launched New Swajal Project in Uttarkashi district of Uttarakhand?
A. Uma Bharati
B. Maneka Gandhi
C. Radha Krishna Mohan
D. RK Singh