WBSEDCL Recruitment 2018 Assistant Engineer
|Organization name||West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited|
|Post name||Assistant Engineers|
|Number of WBSEDCL Vacancy through GATE||113|
|Applying Dates for WBSEDCL AE Jobs||27-02-2018 to 24-03-2018|
WBSEDCL Vacancies through GATE 2018:
|Stream||No. Of WBSEDCL Vacancy|
|Electrical Engineers (EE)||58|
|Mechanical Engineers (ME)||38|
|Computer Science And Engineering /Information Technology (CS)||17|
Qualification Requirement for WBSEDCL AE Recruitment through GATE 2018:
- To apply for West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited Recruitment, candidates must possess full time 4 years’ B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engineering) Degree in Electrical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics (Combined) /Power Engineering /B.Sc (H) in Physics with 3 years’ B.Tech in Electrical Engineering from any Institute approved by AICTE/IITs.
- Civil Engineering candidates must have a degree in Civil Engineering/Construction Engineering.
Age of the candidates applying for WBSEDCL Assistant Engineer Recruitment through GATE shall be as per the laws of Government of India.
Appointed appliers for WBSEDCL Recruitment through GATE will receive Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 39100/- with a Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/- as monthly income from the concerned department of this reputed West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited
- Age proof certificate (Madhyamik/ Equivalent Certificate or Admit Card)
- Academic certificates – Marks sheets & certificate
- Caste certificate if applicable
- PwD certificate if applicable
- If employed No Objection Certificate (NOC) (in original)
- Copy of bank challan
Application Fees to apply for WBSEDCL Assistant Engineer Jobs:
Candidates who are going to apply for West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited Jobs shall have to pay Rs. 400/- as application fee through challan, within the time period.
Selection procedure for WBSEDCL Recruitment through GATE:
First of all candidates will get shortlisted by their scores in Gate 2018. After that those shortlisted candidates will have to appear for personal interview/group discussion/group tasks. Final Merit List will be prepared based on GATE 2018 score and score obtained by the candidate in Personal Interview.
Steps to apply for WBSEDCL Recruitment through GATE 2018:
Following are the steps to fill WBSEDCL Recruitment Application Form for WBSEDCL Vacancies:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited to apply for WBSEDCL Recruitment 2018 through GATE
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to careers tab in below menu bar.
- Now on reaching new page search for the suitable post link you wish to apply for and tap that link.
- After that a new page will get opened on your screen, you just have to go through the WBSEDCL Recruitment Advertisement and ensure your eligibility.
- If you found yourself eligible for WBSEDCL Assistant Engineer Recruitment then hit apply online option.
- Now hit new registration link and fill WBSEDCL Online Registration Form with required details.
- Also upload scanned copy of relevant documents along with your recent passport size photograph and signatures.
- After that hit on submit option and then fill WBSEDCL Online Application Form with correct details.
- Now make payment of application fee and hit final submit option.
- After that take hard copy of system generated WBSEDCL Application Form and attach documents, challan, photograph, scanned signature, etc.
- At last send it at below stated postal address.
Post Bag No. 781
Circus Avenue Post Office
- Starting date to apply for WBSEDCL Recruitment through GATE 2018:27-02-2018
- Last date to apply for WBSEDCL 2018 Recruitment: 24-03-2018
Candidates can attain rest details of WBSEDCL Recruitment through GATE 2018 by going through this Official Link.