Current Affairs 2 February 2018 Quiz | Daily Gk Quiz Questions and Answers
February 2, 2018 with questions and answers on Current Affairs and Important National and International events for SSC, Bank Clerical, Bank PO, State PSC, CLAT, Railway etc. Competitive Examinations.
1. The National Power Training Institute (NPTI) is located in which city?
A. New Delhi
2. Which naval ship is Third Scorpene Class Submarine Launched By Indian Navy?
A. INS Karanj
B. INS Satpura
C. INS Kolkata
D. INS Betwa
3. Where is the headquarter of World Steel Association located?
A. Moscow, Russia
B. Vienna, Austria
C. Brussels, Belgium
D. Beijing, China
4. The latest Economic Survey notes three areas of policy focus that must stand out over the medium term. Which of the following is NOT one?
D. Climate action
5. The first Syria Peace Congress was held in which city?
6. Under Union Budget 2018, Finance Minister Arun Jaitley announced that the President’s monthly salary will be increased to Rs ________ from the earlier Rs 1.5 lakh.
A. Rs 2 lakh
B. Rs 3 lakh
C. Rs 5 lakh
D. Rs 6 lakh
7. Gulshan Ground is located in which state______________
8. Who has been honoured with Outstanding Parliamentarian Awards for the year 2017__________
A. Najma A Heptulla
B. Hukumdev Narayan Yadav
C. Bhartruhari Mahtab
D. Dinesh Trivedi
9. Which union ministry launched “Stree Swabhiman” initiative?
A. Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
B. Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
C. Ministry of Women and Child Development
D. Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
10. Who wins the first gold medal of Khelo India School Games?
A. Anu Kumar
B. Avadh Naresh
C. Neel Roy
D. P. Vikas
11. Who has been appointed the new director general of the Sports Authority of India (SAI)?
A. Neelam Kapoor
B. Parag Kishore
C. Nandani Jain
D. Rajiv Saxena
12. Which social network notifies 1.4million users who fell to Russian propaganda?
13. What is the rank of India in the 2018 Global Democracy Index?
14. The color of this year’s Economic Survey (Survey 2017-18) is
15. Which state’s government has approved a proposal to provide sanitary napkins at a subsidized rate of Rs 5 to women living in rural areas?
C. Uttar Pradesh