Odisha SSC ITI Electrician Grade II Syllabus And Exam Pattern 2018
Odisha SSC ITI Electrician Grade II Exam Pattern
The OSSC Electrician Exam Pattern is provided here. This will help you in your preparation for the ITI Electrician Grade II Exam. The Exam Patters is as follows
|S. No||Exam Type||Subject||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1.||Written Exam||Electrician Trade||100||90 min|
- There will be 0.25 negative marking for each wrong answer.
OSSC ITI Electrician Exam Selection Process
The selection process for the Odisha Staff Selection Commission 49 Electrician Posts is divided into two categories.
- Written test
- Personal Interview
Firstly, the candidates who applied for the OSSC Electrician Recruitment have to attend the written test. The candidates who are short listed in the written test will be promoted to interview. Based on the performance of the aspirants, he/she will be appointed for the OSSC Electrician job.
OSSC Electrician Grade II Syllabus PDF
The candidates who are attending for the OSSC Electrician Exam are advised to check the below mentioned OSSC Electrician syllabus before going to exam. This will help you prepare well for your exam and to score good marks.
- Elementary First Aid.
- Various Safety Measures involved in the Industry.
- Identification of Trade-Hand Tools-Specifications.
- Electron Theory- Free electron.
- The concept of the standard also.
- Fundamental of electricity also.
- Solders, flux and soldering technique.
- Voltage grading of different types of insulators, Temp also.
- Wheatstone bridge principle and its applications also.
- Resistors-Law of resistance.
- Ohm’s law-Simple electrician circuits nd problems.
- Series and Parallel circuits.Kirchoff’s laws and applications.
- Cable standard wire gauge specifications of wire also.
- Cable insulation & voltage grades- Low, Medium and High Voltage precautions in using various types of cables.
- Rise permissible types of Wires.
- Resistors types of resistors & properties of resistors also.
- The explanation, Definition, and Properties of Conductors, insulators, and semiconductors.
- Fundamental Terms, definition, units and effects of electric current also.