PPSC Homeopathic Medical Officer syllabus And Exam Pattern 2018
The candidates are selected for PPSC Homeopathic Medical officer jobs based on their performance in the Competitive Exam and Interview conducted by Punjab Public Service Commission.
|Name of the Exam||Maximum Marks|
|Interview ( Viva – Voce)||40|
Punjab PSC HMO Exam Pattern
|Sl.no||Type of Exam||Subjects||No.of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1||Objective Type||Technical Subjects||100||300||2 Hrs|
The Salient Features of PPSC Homeopathic MO Written Exam
- The Medical Officer Competitive Exam is of Objective type.
- It contains 100 Multiple Choice Questions.
- Each Question of Punjab PPSC exam carries equal marks (3 marks per Question)
- PPSC Punjab Patiala MO Exam has No Negative Marking for any Question.
- Time Duration for the Competitive exam is 2 hours.
Note: The Shortlisted candidates in the Punjab PSC HMO written test are called for Viva Voce(Interview). To perform better in Interview you can refer the Current Affairs and professional aspects related to the post you applied.
Download Syllabus pdf for PSC Punjab Medical Officer Exam
- Organon of Medicine with Homeopathic Philosophy.
- Homeopathic Pharmacy.
- Homeopathic Materia Medica.
- Forensic Medicine and Toxicology.
- Practice of Medicine.
- Gynecology & Obestetics.
- Community Medicine.